ASTARTA-KYIV is one of the largest vertically integrated agro-industrial holdings in Ukraine
Astarta is a public company, a vertically integrated holding, which conducts socially responsible business and produces food products oriented to global markets.
The company was founded in March 1993 by Viktor Ivanchyk.
Key activities of the company:
- agriculture: 220kha under management;
- sugar production: №1 producer in Ukraine with 250–500kt of sugar production per annum;
- cattle farming: №1 producer of industrialized milk in Ukraine with 100kt of milk production per annum and 22k heads of cattle;
- soybean crushing: №2 in soybean processing in Ukraine with a crushing capacity of 230kt;
- bioenergy: designed daily capacity of 150k cubic metres of biogas.
Since 1993, the company has proven to be a reliable and trustworthy partner and supplier, applying the best international standards in management and production quality, introducing innovations, and committing to the sustainability development of local communities. We conduct our business on transparency, integrity and responsibility, acknowledging our role in Ukrainian society.
We have established strong business relationships with Ukrainian food processing and confectionary leaders. A growing part of our production is being exported through international agricultural traders and direct contracts. We also work with major international and local banks, rewarding ourselves with an impeccable credit history.
In 2008 the company was the first one in Ukraine to join the UN Global Compact Network.