Procurement in Cattle Farming Production
Astarta constantly carries out purchases of:
- equipment for animal husbandry;
- veterinary preparations.
The company is aware of the moral obligation to positively influence the value of our products throughout the chain, from production to sales to customers, based on the principles of social responsibility. As a result, the company has implemented an ethical Code of Social Responsibility of Suppliers, within which we expect our partners and suppliers to:
- adhere to the best commonly-accepted practices of corporate ethics and be responsive to society and the environment;
- respect the principles and provisions of this Code.
Therefore, the essential criteria that will influence our choice of supplier include
- quality of goods, works, and services;
- business reputation and compliance with the rules and principles of the Code of Social Responsibility of Suppliers;
- the economic and financial health of the company and its technical potential;
- qualification data.