- About the company
About the company
Astarta–Kyiv is one of the largest vertically integrated agro-industrial holdings in Ukraine. Its main activities include:
- Farming: 240 000 ha under management
- Sugar production: №1 producer in the country with 40 000 sugar beets processed daily through eight sugar plants
- Milk and cattle: №1 producer in the country with 24 000 heads of cattle
- Soybean crushing: №2 producer in the country with crushing capacity of 220 000 tons
- Bio-energy: designed daily capacity of 150 000 cubic metres of biogas
The company is listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
Since 1993, the company has proven to be a reliable and trustworthy partner and supplier, committed to best international standards in terms of quality, innovation, and sustainability. Integrity, transparency, and building strong human capital has also been among the company’s key priorities. We have established stable long-term business relationships with leaders of the Ukrainian food processing and confectionary industry. A growing part of our production is being exported through international agricultural traders to more than 30 countries. We also work with major international and local banks, rewarding ourselves with an impeccable credit history.